PiCademy Standard User training
Designed to provide general knowledge of usage, maintenance and HSE, this training is aimed at the typical system operator.
- Introduction to quality, health, safety, and environment benefits related to Pinovo closed loop grit blasting
- Overview over Pinovo standard delivery: PiSys 100, hand tools, adapter kits, and hoses
- Set-up PiSys 100 unit: (i) Earthing of the system, (ii) selecting, connecting and securing of all relevant hoses, (iii) selecting appropriate hand tools and adapters, and (iv) fill blast vessel with correct blast media in a safe manner
- Pressurize the system, adjustment of service, blast, and suction pressure to the appropriate levels
- Opening media valve to correct setting for particular tool, carry out test blast and optimize accordingly. Standard operation of system and tools.
- Carry out periodic checks of the waste bin, remove and replace waste bag when full, re-fill correct blast media accordingly
- Maintenance: (i) Check adapters for wear, replace adapter wear rubber when necessary, (ii) check hand tools for wear, replace wear parts when necessary, and (iii) carry out daily maintenance on PiSys 100 system
- PiSys 100 basic troubleshooting: How to resolve (i) that the system is not responding, (ii) bad suction, (iii) bad blasting, and (iv) that blasting does not stop
- End of the day shutdown of the system, depressurization, correct storing of hoses, tools, and system
- Reporting and feedback: (i) Request for consumables, (ii) system idle notification, (iii) PiCademy evaluation, and (iv) NCR reporting